Daniel Island SC Club | Golf Course Properties
Daniel Island club is a private “country club like” offering to the owners of Daniel Island real estate locals. The Daniel Island Club boasts an unrivaled private club experience with gracious clubhouse that is a favored venue for life events (like weddings), social gatherings and more. There are two nationally-ranked private golf courses consisting of Tom Fazio and Rees Jones championship courses, both culminating on the marsh-lined back lawn of the clubhouse. The Park Club is where the swim, tennis and fitness facilities reside in a serene resort-style setting. One of Charleston’s best golf course areas, Daniel Island’s two courses although private are worth looking into. If the private club lifestyle is your cup of tea then Daniel Island Park where the club and courses are located is definitely for you. Charleston has many golf neighborhoods, so there is no shortage however these two courses are as good as you’re going to find that are not in a gated resort.
—– Social Memberships are offered to purchasers of a home or home site in Daniel Island Park. All owners of a residence or home site in Daniel Island Park must maintain, at a minimum, a Social Membership at all times. Social members have access to all of the dining facilities and social events held in the main clubhouse but no access to fitness center, tennis, or golf.
- Invitational memberships ($70,000) are available to island property owners residing in neighborhoods other than Daniel Island Park and to those who may not have a membership associated with their Daniel Island Park property. Additionally, non-Daniel Island property owners may apply for these membership categories.
Sports Membership –
Social Sports status ($15,000) entitles a member to full access of all club amenities except golf. This includes clubhouse dining, swimming, fitness and tennis. A membership fee is due upon joining as a Sports member.
Golf Membership –
The Membership Plan currently allows for four types of Golf Memberships:
- Daniel Island Golf Membership
- ($85,000) is available only to property owners in Daniel Island Park. Daniel Island Golf Memberships are permanent, or protected against being recalled if the membership reaches its maximum capacity. The Daniel Island Golf Membership is also transferable, which means that a subsequent purchaser of a Daniel Island Park home or homesite will have the opportunity to purchase this classification of permanent membership if the previous owner(s) purchased a Daniel Island Golf Membership.
- Invitational Membership
- This membership is recallable and does NOT require you to be an owner in Daniel Island Park but has the same privledges as the Charleston membership noted below.
- Charleston Membership
- provides members with access to all of the Club’s amenities, including golf, tennis, aquatics, dining and social events. Although non-recallable, Charleston Memberships are not transferable or attached to real estate. Charleston members are not required to own property on Daniel Island.
- National Membership
- The National Membership ($30,000) is available to those whose permanent residence is 75 miles outside of Charleston. It is a full family membership and members can enjoy access to the Club’s two world class 18-hole golf courses, designed by Tom Fazio and Rees Jones, exceptional amenities and all social privileges. The membership initiation fee is non-refundable. *The National Membership can be upgraded to any of our full golf memberships in accordance with the membership plan.
MLS Listings Data
Results 1 - 18 of 20